Vintage Cadbury's Chocolate Advert
The company was founded by Bromsgrove resident, George Cadbury
A potted history and a few things you should know about what we do
Bromsgrove Arts Alive, whose principal aim is to support the arts in and around the Bromsgrove, was established in 2006 following an initiative by Huw Moseley, Arts Development Officer, Bromsgrove District Council.
With almost 40 diverse groups as members, we represent the best in local arts.
We produce a comprehensive members directory leaflet each quarter with a regularly updated version on this web site, plus News, and an Events Diary offering comprehensive information on members current and future events.
We hold an annual Autumn Fair in Bromsgrove where many of members have stands or perform on stage, plus many activities and workshops for all the family to enjoy.
To take part in future events and be involved in a local influential arts group, do consider becoming a BAA member. Whether as an individual or a group - the single, annually renewable, fee is only £10!
Aims and Objectives
- To establish an independent group of like minded members, with a common purpose of promoting the individual, the group and the Arts as a whole to a mutual and general benefit.
- To make available to a wider audience the opportunity to experience and become involved in a broad spectrum of the Arts
- To encourage, particularly in the north Worcestershire area, all ages and cultures to participate and contribute.
- To support, assist and share, wherever possible, with each group member. To hold quarterly meetings, inviting an appropriate speaker.
- To appoint a Group Board of: Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer together with 8 committee members, with the ability to co-opt, at each AGM.